I have been away for a long time... But that's what happens when you have kids, a job, friends (yes, yes, I pay for them ;-) )and are interested in tinkering with "stuff". Time disappears.
Anyway, this is mainly a test post to see if Scribefire works better than last time. It didn't seem to support blogger very well. Or blogger didn't like Scibefire, I don't know...
By the way, I have been trying out some of these social networking sites, and while somewhat fun and potentially useful I do not see how any of them are going to survive for any extended period of time. Twitter is fun and doesn't require lots of energy (and isn't really what I'd call social networking), but Facebook and others can, if you let it, suck horrendous amounts of time. It might be the fact that not a lot of people I know are on Facebook at all, but I don't find it terribly interesting after about a week or so. Anyway, I'll probably sign up for more of these sites, just to try them out.
Anyway, this is mainly a test post to see if Scribefire works better than last time. It didn't seem to support blogger very well. Or blogger didn't like Scibefire, I don't know...
By the way, I have been trying out some of these social networking sites, and while somewhat fun and potentially useful I do not see how any of them are going to survive for any extended period of time. Twitter is fun and doesn't require lots of energy (and isn't really what I'd call social networking), but Facebook and others can, if you let it, suck horrendous amounts of time. It might be the fact that not a lot of people I know are on Facebook at all, but I don't find it terribly interesting after about a week or so. Anyway, I'll probably sign up for more of these sites, just to try them out.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment